We learned that Miller Brewing is launching a hard seltzer...to outer space to rid humanity of it. We couldn't be more pleased and may even drink a fine Miller product for the first time in FOREVER to applaud their efforts. Here's what else we talked about on this week's episode:
- If you want more information about Miller's hard seltzer launch, read this article from OnMilwaukee.
- We're incredibly impressed by this New Orleans based glass recycling program caled Glass Half Full. You should check them out!
- On the list of "why we love sports," this effort by AFC Ajax, an Amsterdam football (soccer) club to share their championship trophy with their fans is awesome. Read about it on ESPN.
- Bridget gave this personalized flower necklace from Etsy as a Mother's Day gift. It's absolutely adorable and a great gift for a birthday or anniversary too!
- Nick uses his Skullcandy Hesh 2 Wireless Earphones all the time when working outside or when he needs a quiet office experience. You can buy a set on Amazon.
- Bridget is making this super delicious Cuban Mojo Chicken recipe this week.
- Nick discovered this amazing list of ways to fancy up popcorn from Bon Appetit. Check it out and enjoy popcorn for dinner!
That's it for this week. We hope you enjoyed listening to what we had to talk about this week. If you did or if you have suggestions on things you'd like to hear, please get in touch with us! Here's how you can follow along and reach out to us:
Cheers everybody, have a great week; we'll talk to you next week!
~ Bridget and Nick
*If you make a purchase using our links, we may receive a commission.