We love Thanksgiving, the food, the football, the wine...all of it! We wanted to give you our favorite tips for having a successful Thanksgiving. Enjoy this light-hearted bonus episode and Happy Thanksgiving, friends!
OUR TOP DRINKS PICKS
- Bubbles are always a good pick.
- White wine is a winner - pick a white Cotes du Rhone, dry Riesling, or French Sauvignon Blanc.
- Rosé wines are fine if you want something that's not white but isn't red either.
- If you'd like to go red wine, think dried berry flavors and plenty of acidity. Oregon and French Pinot Noirs are particularly good picks for Thanksgiving, Cotes du Rhone red wines, Barbera from Italy, old-school Zinfandels, and Cabernet Franc!
- You can get more tips here.
OUR TURKEY COOKING TIPS
If you like what we're doing here on the Dinner Plus Drinks podcast, here's how you can follow along and get in touch with us:
Thanks for listening, we hope you have a great week!
~ Bridget and Nick