Have you ever wondered about tenderizing meat? Does a meat mallet work? What makes some cuts more tender than other cuts? If you've ever wondered this episode is for you. Here's what we talk about this episode:
- How does the internet know everything we've talked about? What is Tik Tok??
- We drink a bottle of Mitolo Jester Cabernet Sauvignon. We chose this bottle because we're donating 10% of the sales of Australian wine sold at LGCM from 1/13-1/19 to Australian Firefighters!
- We pick our favorite recipes from this week's meal plan, including a one pot recipe and a Mediterranean recipe you can make to brighten up your winter!
- We share product picks to help you cook better AND keep your windshield clear of ice this winter.
- We answer a reader question and give you the lowdown on just what works and doesn't work when it comes to tenderizing meat.
- Bridget lets you know the shelf life of kid's face paint, and Nick shares his anguish about children's clothing colors.
Check out our blog post for this episode for pictures, links, and our mailbag form, or keep scrolling for links to all the recipes and products we discussed this week.
We'd love to get your mailbag questions, or feedback in general. To get in touch, fill out the mailbag form on the blog post for this episode, or email hello <at> dinnerplusdrinks <dot> com.
Thanks for listening - please subscribe, share, and rate!
PRODUCT RECOMMENDATION LINKS