Nick has shingles, it's horrible, and he needs to talk about it. In addition to the shingles talk, we also talk through upcoming Friendsgiving plans and lots more, so we hope you enjoy this week's episode as much as we enjoyed recording it.
Here are links to everything we talked about on this week's episode:
- Is your interest in shingles now piqued? Do you want to know what exactly it is and if you can get it? Learn all about shingles from Mayo Clinic.
- Mollydooker makes really fun, yummy wines. You can learn about why their wine should be shaken (not stirred) by watching this video. We had a bottle of Enchanted Path Shiraz - Cabernet this week.
- Bridget loves these Dick's Sporting Goods holiday advertisements. They're festive and helping her get in the "fa la la" mood.
- The second most expensive house on Geneva Lake just sold, and Crain's Chicago Business has the scoop. We want to know who bought it!
- Shout out to the Antetokounmpo family for celebrating the birth of their second child (Maverick) by hosting a fundraiser for the Milwaukee Diaper Mission!
- Pyrex Bowls - it's leftover season and glass is better than plastic. Bridget recommends finding some at Goodwill or getting a set like these.
- Nick is finding shingles relief with CeraVe Moisturing Cream. If your skin ails you (and it's about to get itchy and dry!), you should get yourself some of this miracle cream.
If you like what we're doing here on the Dinner Plus Drinks podcast, here's how you can follow along and get in touch with us:
Thanks for listening, we hope you have a great week!
~ Bridget and Nick
*If you make a purchase using our links, we may get a commission. Thanks for supporting the podcast!