Nick had a rough time with offshore tech support but thankfully, a Plain Spoke Cocktails Bourbon Smash got him in a good place. We're excited for the Olympics and plenty more - you can expect some Olympic fun to start soon, but in the meantime, here's what we talked about on this week's episode:
- Nick loved this Pulled Pork Mac & Cheese that he made to celebrate National Mac & Cheese Day. You should make it too.
- When it comes to creative ways to get hired, Lukas Yla's Donut Box resumé delivery scheme impressed Bridget. Get details on My Modern Met.
- Jason Sudeikis took a very public but also very understated stance in support of 3 young English soccer stars who have endured horrible racist abuse in the past week. Nick would love to tip his cap to him and also remind everyone to report when you see racism on social media. Check it out on Sports Illustrated.
- Bridget is looking for a foam play mat set for her kids - it's between Nugget and Foamnasium. What do you recommend? We'd really like some help on this one because Nick is looking too!
- For all your party needs, Nick recommends the Chambong - the classiest way to slam some sparkling wine.
- Bridget's family eats a bunch of pork but rarely grills it, this Grilled Pork Loin Roast recipe may change that trend - it's easy, feeds a bunch, and very tasty.
- Nick loves a good green sauce, especially in the summer. He also doesn't want to hear your "don't put sauce on steaks" nonsense. This Ribeye Steak with Mojo Verde recipe is bomb.
Thanks for tuning in this week, we hope you enjoyed a little time with us. We love having you listen!
Please be sure to follow us, subscribe, or whatever is the easiest way for you to keep up to date with the show. Here are all the links:
Cheers everybody, have a great week; we'll talk to you next week!
~ Bridget and Nick
*If you make a purchase using our links, we may make a small affiliate commission. Thank you for your support!