Nick took a trip to Las Vegas this past week, but still found time to record the podcast. In this episode:
- Get tales of Nick's adventures on the Las Vegas Strip.
- Learn Bridget's fun twist on the classic Mimosa cocktail.
- Get our picks on what you should cook this week.
- Nick's got the Dad jokes lined up for you.
- Check out our product recommendations of the week.
- Hear what Las Vegas (via Nashville) restaurant Nick thought lived up to the hype.
- And finally, engage in the always fun kid corner segment featuring tales of parenting young children.
You can stay updated on new episodes and expanded content on discussion topics from episodes, as well as behind the scenes peaks, like us on Facebook or Instagram! We also love it when you subscribe, tell your friends, and leave us feedback. You can leave a rating on your favorite podcast platform, or shoot us an email at hello <at> dinnerplusdrinks <dot> com.
Have a great week - we'll talk to you next week!
BRIDGET & NICK'S RECIPE PICKS OF THE WEEK
PRODUCTS WE'RE LOVING THIS WEEK
- Bridget highly recommends these Zutano baby booties - they stay on moving kids and keep them warm! Nick is checking them out ASAP!
- Nick leaned on his Apple Airpods super hard while traveling. They're super convenient, provide great quality audio, and have a really useful Siri integration. I know Apple can be a cult, but they're a truly amazing product if you love listening to music / podcasts / talking on the phone during your day.
*We may get an affiliate commission if you purchase items using these links.
RANDOM NEWS STORIES THAT ARE ENTERTAINING US THIS WEEK