Okay, we're going to skip to the chase and just let you know that Nick got a Peloton this week and it's ridiculous. Tune in for lots of Bridget poking fun at Nick's overpriced way of shredding some calories plus plenty of other fun!
Here's what else we talked about:
- Check out this article from the Chicago Tribune on how you can make cicadas into 'tasty' food. Thanks for the help Bridget?
- Nick loved these ideas that the New York Times shared about how you museums can become even more relevant post-pandemic.
- Bridget recommended a beer! Things We Don't Say is a project designed to bring awareness to mental health through beer. Learn more about it from one of the participating breweries, 1840 in Milwaukee.
- If you have Disney Plus (and you probably do), Nick suggests you check out Earth Moods. It's soothing and pretty!
- Bridget is into trying this Grilled Mahi Mahi with Mango Salsa because it's summer and mango salsa makes everything delicious, including fish!
- Nick went chicken this week and picked Grilled Lemon Herb Chicken Thighs as a great thing to eat this week!
That's it for this week. We hope you enjoyed listening to what we had to talk about this week. If you did or if you have suggestions on things you'd like to hear, please get in touch with us! Here's how you can follow along and reach out to us:
Cheers everybody, have a great week; we'll talk to you next week!
~ Bridget and Nick