This is a very special episode celebrating a very special set of twins - our very own Bridget and her sister Shannon! The twins are celebrating their birthday this weekend, and we had a celebratory bottle of Gruet Sparkling wine and learned all about this fantastic duo. We hope you enjoy Shannon's guest appearance.
Here are the links from this week's episode:
- We enjoyed a bottle of New Mexico's own Gruet Winery Brut Rosé sparkling wine.
- Bridget really enjoyed this Costco Gnocchi kit - super easy to make!
- Check out this Yogurt and Lemon Marinated Grilled Chicken recipe. Nick made it and Bridget wants it.
- Nick thinks the Dave Grohl - Nandi Bushell drum off is adorable. Check out the conclusion of this intense battle here.
- Shannon and Nick both endorse the Hatch Rest+ Baby Sound Machine, Light and Monitor.
- Bridget thinks Nothing Bundt Cakes are delicious and there's now a location near us!
- Shannon has the analog version of Ticket to Ride and Nick has it on his phone. It's a great game to play with the whole family!
- Nick got his Dad recommendation on with this lawn mower pick! The Kobalt 40-volt electric lawn mower does a great job and is super quiet.
- Finally, this LUCI solar inflatable light is a great tool for outdoor adventures.
- You know Bridget's son Elliot loves a good pork recipe, and she's looking forward to this Grilled Pork Loin Roast recipe from this week's meal plan.
- It's almost fall, and that means soup season. Nick really enjoys this Cheesy Ham Soup recipe.
Thanks for listening, we appreciate you spending time with us. If you can please subscribe, rate us, review us, and share with your friends, we'd really appreciate it! Remember, you can watch this episode on our YouTube channel, and you can follow us on Facebook and Instagram for extra content, or drop us a line at hello <at> dinnerplusdrinks <dot> com.
Cheers everybody and Happy Birthday Bridget and Shannon!!!
*We may earn a small commission from any products you buy using our link. Thanks for the support!