We had quite the eventful St. Patrick's Day week, including a visit to our alma mater - Badger High School. On this week's episode, we share some hilarity occurred there, as well as general St. Patrick's Day fun and all the usual things. Here's what we talked about this week.
- Check out the video we filmed with the Badger ProStart students on YouTube here.
- Our Seipp's Columbia Virtual Beer release event is on Thursday, March 25th. You can buy tickets on our Eventbrite page.
- If you want to make *real* Irish Colcannon Potatoes, not the fake ones Bridget made (although they sound super delicious), you can check out an easy recipe on the LGCM website.
- If you've ever seen a "I closed Wolski's" sticker and wondered what's it about, check about this OnMilwaukee article about the Milwaukee institution.
- For beautiful pictures and a fascinating story about how Romania is working to build a huge national park, read this New York Times article.
- Bridget found a super awesome rubber body scrubber that she highly recommends. It's under $6, so use this link to get it from Amazon and try it yourself!
- Bridget is going to be making these Pineapple Teriyaki Pulled Pork sandwiches this week - they're super easy to do in the slow cooker!
- And Nick was really happy with the Chicken Cheese Steak Sandwiches that he made for this week's meal plan. Get the recipe here or watch his step by step instructions on YouTube.
Thanks for listening to this week's episode, we appreciate you spending time with us. Do you have any hilarious COVID panic buys or cool hobbies you've started since the pandemic? Send us a note to let us know, we'd love to hear how the past year has affected you!
If you can please follow, rate us, review us, and share with your friends, we'd really appreciate it. Remember, you can follow us and get in touch with us through the following channels:
Cheers everybody, we'll talk next week!
~ Bridget and Nick
*If you use our link to purchase products, we may earn a small commission. Thank you for your support!