If you're a fan of the Dad jokes, Nick really over-delivered on this week's episode...if you don't like the Dad jokes, then maybe be prepared for some serious groans! In addition to the jokes, we talked about terrible jobs, gave some shout outs to our favorite things from the Biden / Harris Inauguration, invented a new drink, and talked about some delicious food. Here are links from this week's episode:
- We made a new cocktail that we call the "Green & Gold" for your Green Bay parties! Just pour a shot of Packer legend LeRoy Butler's new Leap Vodka into an ice filled rocks glass, then top with lime seltzer water. Garnish with lemons and limes. It's not super imaginative, but it's green and gold, just like America's favorite football team!
- Bridget is getting into slow cooker meal prep thanks to these super convenient Menu Planning Meal tins from Passionate Penny Pincher.
- Bridget shared this awesome story from Good Morning America about an Iowa teacher who is building thousands of desks to give kids who are learning from home a good work space.
- Nick loved the Tank's Good News round up on Inaugural Poet Amanda Gorman and her journey to being the youngest poet ever to perform at a Presidential Inauguration!
- Bridget found that these Vietnamese coffee pour overs from Copper Cow Coffee are super convenient for coffee on the go.
- Nick is channeling his inner dad and suggests you stay safe with a portable tire inflator you can carry in your car in case you have a flat tire!
- Bridget is going to feed her entire family with this One Pot Spaghetti Bolognese recipe.
- And Nick is going to feast on these Bourbon BBQ Chicken Wings.
Thanks for listening, and a huge thank you to everyone who contributed to our "bad jobs" segment. We laughed / barfed at your stories. Be sure to follow us on social media for next week's question!
If you can please subscribe, rate us, review us, and share with your friends, we'd really appreciate it. Remember, you can follow us and get in touch with us through the following channels:
Go Pack Go! We hope have a Championship game win to talk about when we chat again on next Sunday. Have a great week everybody!
~ Bridget and Nick
*If you use our links to purchase items, we may receive a small commission.