Are you intrigued by our incredibly punny Star Wars episode title? You should be! It's amazing and you need to listen to understand just how awesome our title inspiration is - or you can just check out this week's special episode cover art. We had a lot of fun sharing fun things that happened, product recommendations, and making Bridget choose her ideal Easter basket.
Here are links to what we talked about on this week's episode:
- We love Loon Juice cider! We sell it at Lake Geneva Country Meats, so if it sounded interesting to you, grab some next time you're in the area.
- The new Macaroni and Cheese Bratwurst at LGCM is amazing, and so is the announcement video. Check it out on the LGCM YouTube.
- If you have the same design aesthetic as Bridget (and Nick to be fair), you should check out this article on a Century Play Set on the A Beautiful Mess blog.
- Tiny homes made by 3D printer are now a thing! Read this My Modern Met post to see how amazing it is.
- Bridget was influenced by many influencers to try Tarte Shape Tape Contour Concealer (whatever that is - Nick) and is now a huge fan. You should be influenced by her to try it yourself!
- Nick says go play Star Wars Squadrons. Just do it. Lots of pew pew pew!
- Bridget is feeling this Sheet Pan BBQ Chicken Thigh recipe.
- Nick is renting lenses from BorrowLenses.com to shoot some new recipes for the site. Do you have any recommendations on what he should cook?
Happy Easter everyone, we appreciate when you follow, rate us, review us, and share with your friends. Here are the links to do all of the things Dinner Plus Drinks:
Cheers everybody, we'll talk next week!
~ Bridget and Nick
*If you make a purchase using our links, we may get a small commission. Thanks!