There have been some pretty exciting developments in the world this week, chief among them, Crayola is now offering a Colors of the World crayon pack that lets kids everywhere have exactly the right skin tone color for who they want to draw. We talk Crayola, space launches, and so much more on this episode.
We recorded this episode on video, so if you'd like to watch us as we talk with you, check out our YouTube page.
Here's what we talked about on this week's episode:
- We discovered what exactly a slushie beer is by enjoying Son of Shakey, a Vanilla Milkshake IPA from Maplewood Brewing. Have you tried a slushie beer? We have a limited amount available at LGCM right now!
- Nick fully supports John Krasinski selling "Some Good News" to keep the series going. How do you feel about this feel good project continuing?
- Bridget is a big fan of these Zen Pig books to help fill your child's day with gratitude. Do you have any tips on how to teach children gratitude? (Nick note - Elliot is a very grateful child, and Bridget is a wonderful parent.)
- Nick is going to keep sharing products he is buying while he's setting up his house. This week he FINALLY got TV's up, and is cutting the cord. To facilitate this, he has a Roku Streaming Stick+ (or two) and it works great with all the various services. Bridget also heartily endorses this product, so get yours right here.
- Bridget is going to be making this Easy Beef Stir Fry recipe at home this week.
- And Nick cannot tell you how much he loves this Pork Carnitas Made in Lard recipe. They're by far the most superior taco you'll ever eat.
Thanks for listening, we hope you enjoy this week's episode, and please subscribe, rate us, review us, and share with your friends! If you like, you can follow us on Facebook and Instagram for extra content, or drop us a line at hello <at> dinnerplusdrinks <dot> com. We love your feedback and want to interact with you!
*We may get a small commission if you use our links to purchase products.