The corona virus is changing all of our lives, but we're still here for you! This week's episode has Nick & Bridget talking about how their lives are going in the current situation, plus meal plan tips for your shelter in place situation, tips on how you can start a "not pinky up" wine cellar, tips on how you can support local businesses in these trying times, ideas to entertain your kids, and lots more.
Thanks for listening, stay healthy, and have a great week. If you want to get in touch with us with ideas for future shows, or questions you may have, reach out to us via the D+D Mailbag at hello <at> dinnerplusdrinks <dot> com.
BRIDGET & NICK'S RECIPE PICKS OF THE WEEK
- Nick is using ground pork instead of ground beef right now, so he's loving this Japanese Pork Cabbage Roll recipe.
- Bridget stocked up on ground beef, so she loves this Lula Beef Kebab recipe, a traditional recipe from the Caucus area of Europe.
- Find ideas on new recipes to make to bring a little deliciousness to your isolation with our Weekly Meal Plan.
- We also took a mailbag from Jenny who asked about our favorite chicken recipes. Nick loves this Garam Masala Spatchcocked Whole Chicken recipe. Bridget loves all chicken. She likes buffalo chicken wraps, stir fries, and salads. There are literally too many recipes to share all of her favorite recipes.
RANDOM NEWS STORIES THAT ARE ENTERTAINING US THIS WEEK
A FEW IDEAS TO KEEP YOUR KIDS ENTERTAINED:
- Explore.org has a ton of really neat webcams you can watch!
- Check out this list of YouTube videos letting you take virtual rides of some of your favorite roller coasters without having to leave your house!
Want to get in touch with us?