We played some Mad Libs, talked about last minute Christmas gifts, and so much more on this week's episode.
Here are links to what we talked about this week:
- Check out all of the great products Tattersall Distilling is making. We have their ready-to-drink Manhattan and Old Fashioned cocktails at LGCM, as well as a very delicious store pick Rye whiskey!
- If you're an Old Fashioned aficionado, our friends at Tapped Maple Syrup make a very delicious maple syrup based Old Fashioned mix that we really recommend!
- There are now Excel based e-sports championships. It's for real and it's blowing Nick's mind. Read about the competition on PC World's website.
- If you want to give a gift that comes with choice (perfect for teachers!) Bridget discovered loopandtie.com for easy gifting.
- Bridget also recommends the gifts you can find from Historic Milwaukee. Hint, hint Tyler!
- Nick loves the local candy shops for stocking stuffers. Two that he really loves are Anderson's Candy Shop in Richmond, Illinois, and Indulgence Chocolatiers in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Have a great week everybody, we hope you have an incredible Christmas and your preparations aren't too crazy. If you'd like to follow along with us, here are all the links:
~ Bridget and Nick