Bridget has a strong opinion on conversation heart candy - are you surprised? Tune in to this week's episode, where Nick and Bridget start with an honest discussion of one of the most controversial Valentine's candies and go on from there. Topics on this week's episode include:
- Bridget is excited for a themed fundraiser, which is no shocker if you know her. Check out a picture of her and her husband's outfits on dinnerplusdrinks.com.
- Nick talked about the "fake pho" at home and talked through how you can make this meal at home.
- Bridget shares her opinion on the LGCM Easy Mardi Gras Jambalaya recipe.
- Nick and Bridget pick two recipes from this week's Cajun meal plan that they're excited to try at home this week.
- We share two product recommendations to help you stay warm during the frigid cold winter - boots from Bridget, and a hat from Nick.
- Nick offers advice on the best cut of meat to use for stew if you don't have precut stew meat.
- New segment! Random news stories, featuring a cool new service the Milwaukee airport is offering, and one of the most intimidating proposals ever.
- This week's kid corner (finally) features a story about Bridget's daughter Lucy, and Nick brags up on his daughter Simona's Valentine's Day outfit a bit. You can check out a picture of Simona on dinnerplusdrinks.com.
- We announce the winners of our social media contest! Thank you to everyone who entered!
Remember, if you want to stay updated on new episodes and expanded content on discussion topics from episodes, as well as behind the scenes peaks, like us on Facebook or Instagram! You can also send us feedback via email at email@example.com.
Have a great week - we'll talk to you next week!
RECIPE & MEAL PLAN LINKS
PRODUCT RECOMMENDATION LINKS
*We may get an affiliate commission if you purchase items using these links.
NEWS STORY LINKS