Happy 4th of July everybody, we hope you enjoyed a great Holiday weekend full of food, fun, and fireworks! We were in a celebratory mood this episode, and Nick's daughter Simona even made her debut appearance! Here are the links from this week's episode, and remember, you can watch us on YouTube! Click here to watch this week's episode.
- Nick loved eating these Slow Cooker Salsa Verde Chicken Tacos.
- If you're looking to do a little research on family history during your social distancing, the J.D. Biersdorfer wrote this great article for the New York Times with a ton of resources for you to use.
- Bridget had an awesome time on vacation using Stand on Liquid paddle boards which are available to rent from Clear Water Outdoor, if you're in the Lake Geneva area!
- Nick got targeted to buy Milwaukee Bears merchandise from The Original Negro League Baseball Shop. It is super cool looking, and a way to honor a part of American history that is both inspiring and discouraging.
- This week's meal plan is full of comfort foods like Bridget's pick of Pork Chop and Waffle Sandwiches and Nick's pick of Pickle Brined Fried Chicken Sandwiches.
Thanks for listening, we hope you enjoy this week's episode, and please subscribe, rate us, review us, and share with your friends! If you like, you can follow us on Facebook and Instagram for extra content, or drop us a line at hello <at> dinnerplusdrinks <dot> com. We love your feedback and want to interact with you!